Canon EOS Rebel T2i Black 18MP DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm IS Lens, 3" LCD $1275

nvphuonghang

Canon EOS Rebel T2i Black 18MP DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm IS Lens, 3" LCD $1275

The Canon Rebel T2i brings professional EOS features into an easy-to-use, lightweight digital SLR that's a joy to operate. Featuring a class-leading 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography, the Canon Rebel T2i also has an advanced HD Movie mode for gorgeous Full HD movies. Able to capture up to 3.7 frames per second, it's ready to go the minute it's picked up. Advanced Live View, a new wide-area screen, plus features like the Canon Rebel T2i's brilliant Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone features ensure brilliant photos and movies easily. Note: Memory card not included. Purchase of a memory card is highly recommended.
Canon Rebel T2i:
• 18.0 megapixel resolution
Capture images with exceptional clarity and tonal range with more than enough resolution for big enlargements or tight crops
• Canon Rebel T2i includes Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS lens
Great for the starting photographer with f-stops between 3.5 and 5.6; this camera is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
• Wide 3.0" Clear View LCD monitor
With a 3:2 aspect ratio and 1.04 million dot resolution, you'll have no problem reviewing and sharing your photos on the Canon Rebel T2i
• Up to ISO 6400 shooting
An expanded ISO range makes shooting possible in situations previously unthinkable without flash
• Improved EOS Movie mode
Offers manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in VGA (640 x 480) quality and an external mic terminal that allows you to add a microphone to improve sound quality
• 1080p Full HD video
The Canon Rebel T2i captures Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution videos at frame rates of 24, 25 or 30 frames per second
• 63-zone dual-layering metering system
Delivers a very high level of accuracy for better image results
• High-precision 9-point AF system
Get the shots you want, quickly and easily
• Quick Control button
Just press the button, then navigate among any number of settings, including ISO, Exposure, Flash Exposure, drive mode, white balance, image quality and more
• Live View / Movie button
Transition effortlessly between shooting movies and still images or switch to Live View with the push of a button
• 3.7fps continuous shooting
Capture even rapidly unfolding scenes with ease
• SDXC, Eye-Fi SD card compatibility
The Canon Rebel T2i is compatible with both SDXC memory cards for greater storage capacity and with Eye-Fi SD cards, which are outfitted with a Wi-Fi transmitter (IEEE 802.11b/g) and internal antenna for wireless, high-speed transfer of images
• Canon Rebel T2i includes eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery pack, battery charger, EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals, "Great Photography Is Easy" booklet and "Do More with Macro" booklet

Thời gian nhận hàng: 5-20 ngày làm việc.
Công ty giúp bạn mua hộ hàng hóa. Giá đã bao gồm tất cả mọi chi phí. Sản phẩm sẽ ship thẳng đến địa chỉ của bạn.

Liên lạc: www.themuasam.com • www.muahangmy.com
Hot line: 093.885.1080 • 093.335.1080

Địa chỉ : 16/F Saigon Tower • 29 Lê Duẩn, Quận 1, TP.HCM
(Đối diện lãnh sự quán Mỹ)
Hot line: 093.885.1080 • 093.335.1080
Thứ Hai - Thứ Sáu: 8h-17h. Cần tư vấn xin lấy hẹn

YH: muahangmy Email: baogia@muahangmy.net
* Giá có thể thay đổi theo thời điểm
*Chúng tôi không phải nhà cung cấp sản phẩm. Mọi chi tiết xin liên lạc nhả cung cấp tại

link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-4462B003AA/13969250?sourceid=1500000000000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=13969250

9e202d4e49.jpg

Back